Donald Trump

Hunter Biden is on trial for a 2018 gun charge, namely

‘Hunter Biden “provided a written statement on Form 4473 certifying he was not an unlawful user of, and addicted to, any stimulant, narcotic drug, and any other controlled substance, when in fact, as he knew, that statement was false and fictitious,” according to the indictment.

It’s a federal crime to lie on the ATF form or to possess a firearm as a drug user. (Hunter Biden possessed the gun for about 11 days in 2018.)

There are also two misdemeanour tax charges.

As I said.

I don't give a fuck about a diluted choice to represent the people; either trump or Biden.

The fact that Trump wasn't in power at the time is factual, so you can't even make a hypothetical argument on this.

Especially when Trump had ACTIVATED no wars in his term.

THAT is factual.

Neither has Biden. The US is not at war with anyone.

Also, Trump agreed a deal with the Taliban for US withdrawal and released Taliban prisoners. Biden honoured that deal.

Neither has Biden. The US is not at war with anyone.

Also, Trump agreed a deal with the Taliban for US withdrawal and released Taliban prisoners. Biden honoured that deal.

I didn't mention Biden. Stupid arse proposed a dumb hypothetical he couldn't make a case for.

What's clear is Biden 'honoured' withdrawal badly. I think everybody acknowledges that.

You can read, zionist.
I can and you have not answered my question which sums up your childish tactics, bloviating from the bottom of your rabbit hole.
PS Calling everybody that does not support Von Shitpantz a Zionist is a mark of mental illness, see American Journal of Psychology.

You thinking Trump would have prevented what’s happening in Gaza is about as laughable as those that think Russia wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if Trump was in power.
Trump isn't in charge currently though, Bidens name is on the sign off of all these weapons which are blowing up Palestinian children. He's to blame and this will follow him to his grave.

And that’s it? A gun he had for eleven days and lying on a form. Six years ago? That’s all you got? What happened to the corruption and money laundering you were banging on about?
The Oversight Committee has all the corruption data in a smoking gun document that is NOT a Russian Intelligence plant, honest.

I didn't mention Biden. Stupid arse proposed a dumb hypothetical he couldn't make a case for.

What's clear is Biden 'honoured' withdrawal badly. I think everybody acknowledges that.

The withdrawal was messy, but you accused Biden of retreating from Afghanistan. The retreat was negotiated by the previous administration.

And that’s it? A gun he had for eleven days and lying on a form. Six years ago? That’s all you got? What happened to the corruption and money laundering you were banging on about?

What?

So there's no comparison about Trump having a fuck with some random how many years ago and her paid her off to stop her ruining his chances? Who gives a fuck??

As the for other stuff I said he was LINKED to, isn't it under investigation? I'll let that play out.

All I know, is that Dems will be under their own issues later on if Reps come into power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.