Donald Trump

You don't care about the results of what's happened to Trump. You think 'great!', but you also haven't mentioned the massive bump he's getting. A guy you don't want in, got the biggest small dollar donation in GOP history.

All the Dems have done is give him credence, but you don't recognise that.

Excellent job, eh?

*smh*

Trump was charged and convicted by a jury of his peers. Folk like me and thee. It’s called the rule of law and underpins any functioning society. Hunter Biden will face trial for his actions and by that metric so should Trump. It isn’t, nor should it be, one law for the guy not running for office and a pass for the guy running for office.

Ultimately, if the US wants to elect a convicted felon then they will do so.

So Mr Trump, now you know that innocent people can be found guilty, are you still in favour of the death penalty?
He has a long history of wanting to kill innocent people going right back to the 1980s with the Central Park 5. He prefers it if they’re not white.

Bigga infests every thread sadly
Yeah. I have not usually visited the politics thread since on visit years ago and all the loony stuff put me off. I was inveigled back by the Trump issues. I always fall for it: someone posts nonsense and I respond. Doh!
Wish I’d not bothered, but most of our US contingent have insight worth reading.
I shall steer clear of Bigga, he has a terrible taste for telling other people what they mean in order to prove to himself he is right in his looney views. So when I posted in favour of Palestinian rights he told me I didn’t really support them. Right.
So far, I have been told I’m a zionist and a Hamas supporter, an unlikely combination but not a rag yet, small mercies.

Yeah. I have not usually visited the politics thread since on visit years ago and all the loony stuff put me off. I was inveigled back by the Trump issues. I always fall for it: someone posts nonsense and I respond. Doh!
Wish I’d not bothered, but most of our US contingent have insight worth reading.
I shall steer clear of Bigga, he has a terrible taste for telling other people what they mean in order to prove to himself he is right in his looney views. So when I posted in favour of Palestinian rights he told me I didn’t really support them. Right.
So far, I have been told I’m a zionist and a Hamas supporter, an unlikely combination but not a rag yet, small mercies.
Rag :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.