Donald Trump

That's true.

TIkTok ain't even Chinese!!

It has always let any country that it runs in allow the content drive!

The US just didn't like the comparisons of what China allowed it to do compared to them! And THEN hated it for allowing the democracy of it showing the devastation in Palestine!

'Freedom' only when it allows!
Hahaha. WOW!

Tim Tok isn’t Chinese and America doesn’t like it because it is TOO free!

I have hit the end of the Internet and reached Wonderland!

Hahaha. WOW!

Tim Tok isn’t Chinese and America doesn’t like it because it is TOO free!

I have hit the end of the Internet and reached Wonderland!
Ignore is your friend. I don’t know why anyone is even remotely in his written arse water. The bellend last got something right in 2012. I just wish people would stop quoting him so I’d continue to not be aware he exists.

Ignore is your friend. I don’t know why anyone is even remotely in his written arse water. The bellend last got something right in 2012. I just wish people would stop quoting him so I’d continue to not be aware he exists.
I ignore people who have a personal issue with me, or who have been idiot arseholes to me.

I respond and highlight the ridiculousness of agenda-driven posters, lest others seek to join in with that same agenda or parrot them.

Leaving such people to post without dissent feels a little “First, they came for….Then, they came for me.”

FFS why do these cunts come out supporting him, as if he's been fitted up. The ****'s banged to rights and has others on the horizon. Everyone can see he's a wrongun but they act like he's Nelson Mandela. Wankers.
His Russian handlers have coordinated all their influential assets to make the same statement to support their biggest asset.

Noticed Piers Morgan and Farage coming out with the same crap.

I hate conspiracy theories but given Russia is working to undermine democracy in the West it's hard to escape the feeling that this is the case.

Otherwise is just a bunch of cunts who don't want the rules that apply to the set of us to apply to them and are scared shitless of that happening!

His Russian handlers have coordinated all their influential assets to make the same statement to support their biggest asset.

Noticed Piers Morgan and Farage coming out with the same crap.

I hate conspiracy theories but given Russia is working to undermine democracy in the West it's hard to escape the feeling that this is the case.

Otherwise is just a bunch of cunts who don't want the rules that apply to the set of us to apply to them and are scared shitless of that happening!

Does anyone remember Trump cannot win without cheating? Comey did the dirty work in 2016 with that faux investigation into Hillary.

2020 he again tried to cheat but couldn't pull it off.

2024 now he's being held to account and him and his supporters are losing their shit!

Ofcourse Russia would like a free pass to do whatever they want in Europe so they'll keep paying off whoever wants to sell their soul for money. A little money goes a long way like those minority celebs, show hosts and Uncle Tom Tim Scott and the like.

BTW it's interesting if you look at history.. the Nazi's in germany never got more than 37% of the vote and in the second election they actually lost seats and were down to 33%. Yet they managed to manufacture crisis after crisis which provided a sherade to mask their ascent to power.

What's worrying is those numbers are almost identical to what their support is in the USA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.