Donald Trump

I ignore people who have a personal issue with me, or who have been idiot arseholes to me.

I respond and highlight the ridiculousness of agenda-driven posters, lest others seek to join in with that same agenda or parrot them.

Leaving such people to post without dissent feels a little “First, they came for….Then, they came for me.”
Oh, don’t worry — he definitely has an issue with you because you’re, you know, a human being who isn’t him, and I give you one post before he is an “idiot arsehole” to you. But since he’s tried to clock nearly every member of Bluemoon by now, you’ll just be like all the rest of us :)

Incidentally — hit my 2 million mile mark a few weeks back and got a nice note from the lead FA (but I figured the captain was too busy posting on Bluemoon to come say hi . . . :))

His Russian handlers have coordinated all their influential assets to make the same statement to support their biggest asset.

Noticed Piers Morgan and Farage coming out with the same crap.

I hate conspiracy theories but given Russia is working to undermine democracy in the West it's hard to escape the feeling that this is the case.

Otherwise is just a bunch of cunts who don't want the rules that apply to the set of us to apply to them and are scared shitless of that happening!
Is it a coincidence that all the people that are coming out supporting him are also all, to a man, massive cunts? Hmm

That's pretty fucked up. Half of the Palestinians killed are children. I'm not sure they would be conducting lgbt pogroms.

No what's really fucked up is I don't see anyone here mentioning the victims of Right Wing Presidents like Reagan when he did nothing about AIDS and let a million + Americans die!

or Trump when he did nothing about COVID and let a million + Americans die!

There were children in there too! But somehow you don't mention them because you're just cherry picking because you want to blame Joe for everything.

Hypocritical Farcical Strawmen arguments..

No what's really fucked up is I don't see anyone here mentioning the victims of Right Wing Presidents like Reagan when he did nothing about AIDS and let a million + Americans die!

There were children in there too! But somehow you don't mention them because you're just cherry picking because you want to blame Joe for everything.

What’s fucked up is that some people’s entire world view is looked at through the prism of the Israel-Palestine conflict and they end up in agreement with and liking idiotic views from people who they wouldn’t normally give the steam off their piss, just because they have hatred of Israel in common.

We are talking about current events aren't we?

Might be a bit tedious if we have to caveat every thread with how Reagan ate Jellie babies whilst watching cartoons and Trump ate KFC and McDonald's watching Fox News and tweeting nonsense or suggested ingesting disinfectant whilst people died from COVID and then went and got the best treatment when he contracted the virus.

You might be confusing me with Bigly. I'm not and never have been a fan of Trump.

It's possible to think that Biden's policies towards Israel are disastrous whilst also thinking that those two Republican politicians were awful.

The logical conclusion of what you said earlier is we shouldn't intervene in famines or disasters because of gay bashers in positions of power or homophobic culture in affected countries or regions.

That's crazy talk.

Trump was lambasted on here about Covid. Bluemoon wasn't around when Reagan was. So currently the main news all around the world is Israel murdering Palestinian children from the weopens that Biden sends.

What’s fucked up is that some people’s entire world view is looked at through the prism of the Israel-Palestine conflict and they end up in agreement with and liking idiotic views from people who they wouldn’t normally give the steam off their piss, just because they have hatred of Israel in common.

Ah so you do have alerts setup. Obsessed.

You can easily put yourself on the moral high ground and go and criticise Israel in the relevant thread if you like. Not sure you will though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.