Donald Trump

I can remember you shilling for attacks on children and hospitals.
Absolute bollocks.

I’ll ignore the rest of your shit but when you make comments like that or call me a Kahanist I’ll react.

Holding me in lower regard than you hold Bigga says more about you than it does about me.

Now just fuck off.

Just the $110 Billion Biden sent over
Just the US embassy that Trump moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, basically giving Netanyahu the ‘nod and wink’ to do whatever he wanted regarding Israel-Palestinian relations, or did that happen before you joined Bluemoon, so youve discounted it, as per your bizarre comment about Reagan happening before Bluemoon existing, so it doesn’t mean anything to you?

The simplified take appears to be ‘Biden supplies arms to Israel, therefore I’m supporting Trump’, which seems to dismiss the rhetoric and actions of X years of geo-political Trump, including 4 years as president regarding Israel.

In a singular subject of Israel-Palestine with regard to Biden or Trump it seems naive and downright dangerous to plump for the racist fascist misogynic dictator, in light of the historic evidence.

Turns out that as Trump spoke and told lies the opposite to what he was saying was actually happening

Polls are pretty much useless aren't they?

Absolute bollocks.

I’ll ignore the rest of your shit but when you make comments like that or call me a Kahanist I’ll react.

Holding me in lower regard than you hold Bigga says more about you than it does about me.

Now just fuck off.

It's not though. Bigga is honest about his beliefs even if they might be irrational, illogical or incoherent. The same thing can't be said of you.

When you want to go around waving an Israeli flag and screaming anti-Semite at people who find the concept of an expansionist apartheid ethnostate distasteful. Maybe you might want to think about whether people might infer that as letting on more about you than you intended.

Just the US embassy that Trump moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, basically giving Netanyahu the ‘nod and wink’ to do whatever he wanted regarding Israel-Palestinian relations, or did that happen before you joined Bluemoon, so youve discounted it, as per your bizarre comment about Reagan happening before Bluemoon existing, so it doesn’t mean anything to you?

The simplified take appears to be ‘Biden supplies arms to Israel, therefore I’m supporting Trump’, which seems to dismiss the rhetoric and actions of X years of geo-political Trump, including 4 years as president regarding Israel.

In a singular subject choice of Israel-Palestine with regard to Biden or Trump it seems naive and downright dangerous to plump for the racist facist misogynic dictator, in light of the historic evidence.
I can't stand Trump he's a fuckin maniac which I've probably mentioned a 1000 times on here. But I hate Biden for his support of murdering Children. I am allowed to do that you know. As I've also stated Some congressional Democrats have been at ralleys this week telling progressives to remember what Biden has done when they cast their vote in November.

It's not though. Bigga is honest about his beliefs even if they might be irrational, illogical or incoherent. The same thing can't be said of you.

When you want to go around waving an Israeli flag and screaming anti-Semite at people who find the concept of an expansionist apartheid ethnostate distasteful. Maybe you might want to think about whether people might infer that as letting on more about you than you intended.
More deranged ramblings based on fuck knows what.

I think you two should kiss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.