Donald Trump

The US breaking apart.
It will be a big effort to hold it together but there are many committed to the fight.
Actually started a thread on this very topic eight years ago:

And the situation has unquestionably got far worse since. Not saying it will definitely happen, but I think it’s likely and becoming increasingly so.

Of the 5 rankings (by presidential scholars) since Trump orchestrated Jan 6th - he’s in the bottom 4 (out of 44/45) in every one.
He ranks in the bottom 5 of presidents for even Republican voting scholars (ie the individual breakdown of the overall ranking).
Even James Buchanan ranks higher in some of the rankings.

Biden is upper middle in the 2 rankings since he became president.

But yeah, Biden is ‘the worst’ and Trump ‘the greatest’…

Of the 5 rankings (by presidential scholars) since Trump orchestrated Jan 6th - he’s in the bottom 4 (out of 44/45) in every one.
He ranks in the bottom 5 of presidents for even Republican voting scholars (ie the individual breakdown of the overall ranking).
Even James Buchanan ranks higher in some of the rankings.

Biden is upper middle in the 2 rankings since he became president.

But yeah, Biden is ‘the worst’ and Trump ‘the greatest’…
What Americans need to recognise is their government is a massive machine and the president is its figurehead and it is better to have an old figurehead that allows the machine to work than a disruptive loudmouth who breaks it up. I don’t know about any other posters out there but I find the US election much more interesting and engaging than the UK one.

Last edited:
What Americans need to recognise is their government is a massive machine and the president is its figurehead and it is better to have an old figurehead that allows the machine to work than a disruptive loudmouth who breaks it up. I don’t know about any other posters out there but I found the US election much more interesting and engaging than the UK one.
Not just Americans. All nations need to remember this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.