Donald Trump

I think that trajectory would accelerate our return to the EU. Our best card to obviate vetos being deployed to block our reentry is our relative military strength.
The other side of that coin is how the liberals in the US would deal with a more isolationist political culture. There could be trouble.

I’m confident if the right wing element of Europe are again chased back to the lanes then Europe could progress much more effectively without US interference.

They are both in real mental and physical decline, as the vast majority of us will be at that age. If biden does have some sort of Alzheimer's or whatever it doesn't mean he's stupid, just old/unwell and there is no shame in that.
What is a shame is that this potentially gives trump a fighting chance of being president.
Oi! I’m almost the same age as Trump. Not in mental decline at all, thank you. Physically is a different matter! Sharpest wordsmith on here is @Eccles Blue and she ain’t no youngster. Sorry, Eccles, but these young whippersnappers need to be pulled up sometimes.

Last edited:
The other side of that coin is how the liberals in the US would deal with a more isolationist political culture. There could be trouble.

I’m confident if the right wing element of Europe are again chased back to the lanes then Europe could progress much more effectively without US interference.
I think whoever wins in November the US is heading for serious civil unrest. I think the country is likely to break apart in the long run.

Oi! I’m almost the same age as Trump. Not in mental decline at all, thank you. Physically is a different matter! Sharpest wordsmith on here is @Eccles Blue and she ain’t no youngster. Sorry, Eccles, but these young whippersnappers need to be pulled up sometimes.
I did say the majority, not all.

They are no longer alive.

Of course we're talking under current living standards of treatment and equality.
That’s your predication, not that of Trump, who said ‘worst President in history’ which plainly includes all the dead ones.

In fact, you didn’t even frame it that way in your first post on the subject, so how was anyone supposed to realise that’s what you meant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.