Donald Trump

I'm not going to start guessing on what actually happened here. We've been criticising MAGA types for years for their 'false flag' nonsense based on zero evidence. Occam's Razor suggests it's most likely somebody in a country with a tonne of weapons decided to take a pot shot at him because he's a divisive figure. Until we have any actual information on what happened, it's all just wild speculation.
Yeah, would be great if people take this as a moment to check how far we jump to conclusions to suit our own narrative.

The press are so parasitic. Literally flagging people down who are covered in blood and look traumatised to do some vox pop shit. Happens every time with an event like this. And of course they just give us highly unreliable eye witness accounts that just fuel speculation.

I absolutely hate it and it should be banned.

The press are so parasitic. Literally flagging people down who are covered in blood and look traumatised to do some vox pop shit. Happens every time with an event like this. And of course they just give us highly unreliable eye witness accounts that just fuel speculation.

I absolutely hate it and it should be banned.

Musk the worse for me

Minutes after vouching for him and telling his millions of followers he must be the next president

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.