Donald Trump

I don’t. It’s always those who say they are liberal who are actually the most intolerable.

Just look at some of the responses on this thread. Someone died yet they couldn’t care less. Horrible twats
I call myself a centrist, so don't necessarily like or agree with either side, but this forum doesn't even have a Joe Biden thread. That's why I rarely engage on here. It's all very one-sided.

Last edited:
I don’t. It’s always those who say they are liberal who are actually the most intolerable.

Just look at some of the responses on this thread. Someone died yet they couldn’t care less. Horrible twats
At least it’s got some of the idiots out of the Reform/Palastine thread for 5 minutes as they spend most of their lives in there.
Farage needs to be dead, Israel need to be gone, Trump should be dead.
Jesus, it’s like half of the Bluemoon is run by Antifa - i don’t agree so the only option is violence

I don’t agree with the above but wouldn’t wish death on anyone

Fucking killed some one innocent and not the orange gibbon what a dick
If those killed and injured were at a Trump rally. By definition they are deplorable and irredeemable-not my words BTW.

If you think Trump is Hitler, then what do you think about his most ardent supporters?

Also if you think Trump is Hitler, then you would have to think the shooter and his actions were totally justified, wouldn’t you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.