Donald Trump

At least it’s got some of the idiots out of the Reform/Palastine thread for 5 minutes as they spend most of their lives in there.
Farage needs to be dead, Israel need to be gone, Trump should be dead.
Jesus, it’s like half of the Bluemoon is run by Antifa - i don’t agree so the only option is violence

I don’t agree with the above but wouldn’t wish death on anyone
It's both extremes feeding off each other mate
Those of us in the middle are sick of it

i agree 100% but by the same token no need to proclaim the election was rigged and storm the capital lose gracefully and regroup
I agree.

Hilary Clinton proclaimed the same thing. Also, storming of the capital happened a year before Jan 6th as well, protestors tried to go through the barricades, throwing rocks at secret service agents and Trump had to be evacuated.

My point being, we should be shaming these sort of things, always, on both sides of the political aisle.

If those killed and injured were at a Trump rally. By definition they are deplorable and irredeemable-not my words BTW.

If you think Trump is Hitler, then what do you think about his most ardent supporters?

Also if you think Trump is Hitler, then you would have to think the shooter and his actions were totally justified, wouldn’t you?

You'd make a terrible interviewer.

A lot of the anti Trump brigade are showing their true degenerate colours.

Don’t they claim to be the ‘civilised’ ones?

Hopefully this clinches the presidency for him and he can get on with making America great again, as well as stopping NATO from stoking the fire in Ukraine
There were many attempts at Hitler during his life. By the end even most of those close to him were hoping someone else would do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.