Donald Trump

Thoughts with the deceased and the injured. I am not shocked. The narrative by the liberals is so nasty and so unpleasant which is exemplified by the left on here day after day shows what sensible people are up against.

I hope he is ok.
Seems to me to be unpleasant on both sides
But this has won trump the election (which he was probably going win anyway)
I never understand the level of hate
I have voted labour and conservative in the past I agree with some policies in both sides and make my own mind up
I don’t understand how people are so entrenched in their own opinion they can’t see the whole point of a democracy
Let people form their opinions and don’t force it on others or refuse to be friends with others
The ‘open minded’ people often are only open minded if you agree with them

Thoughts with the deceased and the injured. I am not shocked. The narrative by the liberals is so nasty and so unpleasant which is exemplified by the left on here day after day shows what sensible people are up against.

I hope he is ok.

He will be the elected leader of America democratically in 3 months and yet on here he is compared to some Evil tyrant. It’s wrong. Awaits the predictable abuse.

And to think some say that satire is dead.

I hope he is ok.

He will be the elected leader of America democratically in 3 months and yet on here he is compared to some Evil tyrant. It’s wrong. Awaits the predictable abuse.
bait-thats-bait.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.