Donald Trump

Didn’t Argentina claim the Falkland’s in the 1800s when they got independence from Spain ? End of the day though they are all British residents so it’s British but if looks like in Argentina they are gonna make a play again and this time maggie doesn’t need the war to get back in power .
It's okay they will have Kier on hand to save them.

Historically I believe the French had it first, then us, then Spain and then it lay empty so to speak, then Argentina claimed it and then we asserted our past rule over it and have held it ever since 1862.
Funny how nobody wanted to live on it for all the time before then.

There must be lots of places from the colonial days still held by Us, France and Spain and the US seems to have plenty tucked away as well.

Guernsey and Jersey always makes me smile, as a kid you don't realise how close they actually are to France, I'd say that probably pisses them off greatly.

Thoughts with the deceased and the injured. I am not shocked. The narrative by the liberals is so nasty and so unpleasant which is exemplified by the left on here day after day shows what sensible people are up against.

I hope he is ok.

He will be the elected leader of America democratically in 3 months and yet on here he is compared to some Evil tyrant. It’s wrong. Awaits the predictable abuse.
Nothing to do with shit gun laws that gives the right to any nutter to arm themselves to the teeth then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.