Donald Trump

Now on that topic, how the hell has the bullet missed that wall of people behind him?
I was thinking that myself, I assumed the injured spectators were directly behind him and was shocked to see the replays of the incident on the TV. I was looking to see what was going on in the back ground but couldnt see anything.

It seems the shooter was to the left of the screen as we look at the TV images and so in effect shooting across the crowd, makes it even more remarkable that he got away with a clip to the ear.

It was coming from the side and it killed someone.
Did it, ah I'm surprised the bbc showed the full clip if it hit somebody else and killed them, I saw it graze his ear area and from that angle, there was a whole bunch of people that didn't move or even seem to react as if somebody else had been hit, I was just amazed it didn't hit one but seemingly it has, poor bugger.

I don't care for Trump but you can't just go shooting candidates and innocent people.

All that has happened is a guaranteed Trump victory now.

"Hang Mike Pence"?
Thoughts with the deceased and the injured. I am not shocked. The narrative by the liberals is so nasty and so unpleasant which is exemplified by the left on here day after day shows what sensible people are up against.

I hope he is ok.

He will be the elected leader of America democratically in 3 months and yet on here he is compared to some Evil tyrant. It’s wrong. Awaits the predictable abuse.
1720945861330.png

"Hang Mike Pence"

Why? I don't get how that's shocking.

The guy is a rapist and a nonce who has spent decades making people's lives hell.
Time to re debate the death penalty, hell can even dispense with the trial anybody we disagree with we can just pop off. Doe’s Jo Cox and David Amess mean fuck all to some of the hypocrites on here.

Time to re debate the death penalty, hell can even dispense with the trial anybody we disagree with we can just pop off. Doe’s Jo Cox and David Amess mean fuck all to some of the hypocrites on here.
Jo Cox and David Ames's were thoroughly decent human beings. Don't disingenuously compare them to a morally bankrupt bigot who instigated an insurrection against his own people, beats women, defrauds the American people time after time, and normalises hate speech on his platforms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.