Donald Trump

When it suits mate. There are plenty of people all all sides who think someone is a menace.

I’ve given an example of Joe Biden above. Who you could argue has played a huge part in the destruction and death of thousands of people in Gaza.

It can pass for you. But I didn't use that metric. If I believed that all US presidents would be fair game, because every US president since Israel's foundation has facilitated the bloodshed of Palestinians.

Palestinians and especially Gazans might feel differently but as I'm not Palestinian I don't have that view, despite being as pro- Palestinian as it's possible to be.

Should be assassinated. Does that example pass for you?

No.

Does Biden undermine or override the democratic or justice process in America?

The dozy **** hasn't even pardoned his own son after he fell victim to a political witch-hunt.

What I said was that in the end both parties are gonna have to sit around the table and talk because Ukraine will never in a month of Sundays be able to kick Russia out of Ukraine even though it’s wrong and tragic but it’s a he truth . Hundreds of thousands have died and many more will die . It’s big right what’s happened to he Ukraine people but I think that’s the end game .
See the issue here is you believing Putin, and by extension Russia, are amenable to the effects of diplomacy. We're talking about a terrorist state that has now inflicted suffering and claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. We're talking about a gangster that rigs elections and kills political opponents that are a threat to his demagoguery. He poisons expats on other nations soil; remember Litvinenko? Just last week a children's hospital was bombed on the orders of this ****; do these people deserve diplomacy, or do they forfeit the right to diplomacy? Putin is a Peter the Great obsessive who wants a return to a soviet empire, he wants all Slavic peoples and their sovereign nations under a Russian umbrella.

When the wall fell, Russia was on course to be democratised and embraced by the West. Putin has eroded all that goodwill with his insecurity and Russia has subsequently regressed to it's hitherto pariah state. I highly recommend a book called The New Tsar, it details just how gravely Russia has regressed as a nation over the last twenty years: the sole reason is Putin.

Am I the only one who found the Secret Service's reactions totally incompetent?

I am finding it hard to believe what I saw. When an attempt has been made on a President's life the SS agents should immediately take over with extreme force and consider everything and everyone a threat.

Trump should never have been allowed to stand up, ask for his shoes, or fist pump.

They should have covered him up, and literally rag dolled him to the car. Even against his will.

Often in these situations, the asset is often the greatest impediment to his own safety.

They looked incompetent. The mike on stage should have been cut off , and we should have never seen Trump's face from the second he was shot at till the end.

Dude kept sticking his head out at every possible turn. On stage, being led down the stairs, at the car.... What the fuck?

Anyway, glad he is alive. But jobs should be lost on that detail.

I am finding it hard to believe what I saw. When an attempt has been made on a President's life the SS agents should immediately take over with extreme force and consider everything and everyone a threat.

Trump should never have been allowed to stand up, ask for his shoes, or fist pump.

They should have covered him up, and literally rag dolled him to the car. Even against his will.

Often in these situations, the asset is often the greatest impediment to his own safety.

They looked incompetent. The mike on stage should have been cut off , and we should have never seen Trump's face from the second he was shot at till the end.

Dude kept sticking his head out at every possible turn. On stage, being led down the stairs, at the car.... What the fuck?

That's what I thought, just couldn't believe they let him stand up and walk to the van, they could have been more than one assassin

I know they're trained for it but who knows how you'd react to being shot at never mind shot, not something that happens every day even in America. Sure some on here will have better knowledge but I thought they did pretty well perpetrator was dispatched in seconds and the security services surrounded him instantly which must take some balls when bullets are flying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.