Donald Trump

No it's not about opinions. Trump is menace by any objective measure. When Starmer or whichever politician you use an example starts inciting mobs to murder his deputy and half of the parliament you have a valid comparison. Otherwise you don't. It's as simple as that.
When it suits mate. There are plenty of people all all sides who think someone is a menace.

I’ve given an example of Joe Biden above. Who you could argue has played a huge part in the destruction and death of thousands of people in Gaza. Should be assassinated. Is that example alright for you?

There were clearly bad people on both sides. That's what we're supposed to say after a bout of political violence, isn't it?

One thing that’s happened as a result of this is that all of those people who supported Trump before his election and during his term in office but have kept quiet about him since all the evidence of his various felonies have become public knowledge are all back on here being sanctimonious pricks. It’s a reminder that he still has a lot of support and that he will never lose it whatever he does. Unsurprisingly it’s exactly the same people who think Farage is great.

Fortunately there’s still 4 months till the election which is plenty of time for events to unfold that will put them back under their rocks.

Former president is nearly assassinated and most posters think that’s wrong. I’m not sure what reaction you were expecting?

This almost goes beyond politics and less about political points scoring in my view. Most sane people would act similar if it was Biden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.