Donald Trump

Am I the only one who found the Secret Service's reactions totally incompetent?

I am finding it hard to believe what I saw. When an attempt has been made on a President's life the SS agents should immediately take over with extreme force and consider everything and everyone a threat.

Trump should never have been allowed to stand up, ask for his shoes, or fist pump.

They should have covered him up, and literally rag dolled him to the car. Even against his will.

Often in these situations, the asset is often the greatest impediment to his own safety.

They looked incompetent. The mike on stage should have been cut off , and we should have never seen Trump's face from the second he was shot at till the end.

Dude kept sticking his head out at every possible turn. On stage, being led down the stairs, at the car.... What the fuck?

Anyway, glad he is alive. But jobs should be lost on that detail.
I know they're trained for it but who knows how you'd react to being shot at never mind shot, not something that happens every day even in America. Sure some on here will have better knowledge but I thought they did pretty well perpetrator was dispatched in seconds and the security services surrounded him instantly which must take some balls when bullets are flying.

Reading this threads post since last night it's frightening how many Trump supporters we actually had on here. Why did they only just start posting when he was shot?

Am I the only one who found the Secret Service's reactions totally incompetent?

I am finding it hard to believe what I saw. When an attempt has been made on a President's life the SS agents should immediately take over with extreme force and consider everything and everyone a threat.

Trump should never have been allowed to stand up, ask for his shoes, or fist pump.

Couldn't agree more. The fact the guy got a shot off in the first place is pretty insane but I guess mistakes are going to be made at some point.

But the fact they allowed him his photo opp afterwards is borderline comically negligent.

Reading this threads post since last night it's frightening how many Trump supporters we actually had on here. Why did they only just start posting when he was shot?

Maybe they aren't Trump supporters maybe they just don't believe in killing political opponents in a democracy, strange idea I know but you should try thinking about it.

He probably has a better chance of winning the election now, thanks to the events of last night.

Maybe they aren't Trump supporters maybe they just don't believe in killing political opponents in a democracy, strange idea I know but you should try thinking about it.

He probably has a better chance of winning the election now, thanks to the events of last night.
Trump has had it wrapped up for a while regardless of last night's event. Just a matter if it's a clean sweep with the Senate & House now. Which looks likely too.

Maybe try to resist mislabelling sexual predators responsible for the suffering and deaths of countless people simply as "political opponents."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.