Donald Trump

When you say left who exactly are you talking about?

There’s now a large percentage of people who are completely intolerant of other people having a different view. It then ends up with nutcases trying to assassinate a democratically elected former president.

I don’t often like what the conservatives say, but I’m not about to try and be violent towards them. People are allowed different opinions and to have different politic leanings, even if I don’t agree with it.
Spot on.

Fair enough. I could argue that Joe Biden has played a big part in facilitating in the destruction of Gaza and the death of the thousands of people. I don’t think he should be shot for it though.

The obvious answer if you don’t like someone is to vote them out or just disagree without using violence
100 percent agree as not once has he called for the war to stop and also I don’t see any sanctions being put on Isreal for the genocide of a nation .

100 percent agree as not once has he called for the war to stop and also I don’t see any sanctions being put on Isreal for the genocide of a nation .
When Trump was in office he did more than most to broker a peace deal. But I guess that doesn’t fit with your entrenched ideological thoughts?

Unfortunately this will probably make him more popular and give him the edge in the forthcoming election.

A world with this ignorant madman in charge of the most powerful nation on Earth is a more dangerous place for everyone, particularly as he has expressed distrust of NATO and refuses to support Ukraine.

There can be no negotiation with a dictator like Putin, he’s a liar and a terrorist. Why should the Ukrainians give up some land to appease Russia? All those advocating that consider how you’d feel if a rogue nation invaded part of the UK. You’d let them have it to stop more fighting? And where does that stop? Once a bully/terrorist gets some of what they want it shows this bullshit works and they’ll go for more.

If Trump appeases Putin then the Russians will be emboldened and invade somewhere else. Hopefully Trump never gets that chance.

what point are you trying to make? Because he’s said those words that justifies an assassination attempt?

You might not like his words or opinions but violence on either side isn’t justified because of words.

The justification is thin, it's just that the same kind caring people would support someone's murder if they don't like them enough. Safe in their own homes over here they hate and rant.

Democracy when democracy suits.

When Trump was in office he did more than most to broker a peace deal. But I guess that doesn’t fit with your entrenched ideological thoughts?

How did he do that when he recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

The US couldn't broker a peace deal when Trump abandoned all pretence of being an honest broker.

You're living in a different reality.

One thing that’s happened as a result of this is that all of those people who supported Trump before his election and during his term in office but have kept quiet about him since all the evidence of his various felonies have become public knowledge are all back on here being sanctimonious pricks. It’s a reminder that he still has a lot of support and that he will never lose it whatever he does. Unsurprisingly it’s exactly the same people who think Farage is great.

Fortunately there’s still 4 months till the election which is plenty of time for events to unfold that will put them back under their rocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.