Donald Trump

I'll just revisit what I said hours ago.

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that people don't despise the guy simply for the political stance he promotes?

He is, amongst a whole fucking tapestry of disgusting shit, a sexual abuser of the worst kind.

Fuck him, fuck anyone who supports him and fuck anyone banging on about "both sides" and pretending that the life of Donald Trump is as precious as that of all the renowned non-rapists who work in the same industry.
Have you ever thought about getting therapy? Seriously.

I’ve heard of people thinking on their feet, but that really is laughable. If he did, then he’s much smarter and brighter than anyone has ever thought.
Honestly…
He's smart because he asked for a photo op after being shot, rather than be hurried to the nearest paramedic? Is that honestly what I've just read?

Can only hope it was sarcasm.

Terrifying. And some on here wonder why zero fucks were given about him being shot.

Thankfully, the chances of Project 2025 coming to fruition are minutely small. The separation of powers exist for a reason and it will never get off the ground.
Separation of powers?

Have you seen some of the recent batshit crazy Supreme Court rulings?

The separation of powers clause is smoke and mirrors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.