Donald Trump

If confirmed that makes much more sense than a bullet grazing his ear.

Still could have done quite a lot of damage, mind, and this is still a massive security failure all-around, including the agents behaviour after they got him to the ground.

That video of the aftermath is a case study of what not to do in a threat situation.

While I accept that it looks very bad, I do wonder how the Secret Service could hustle a 250+ lb old man down stairs if he refuses to bend down and move. It looks like he's as big or bigger than most of them. Trump stopping before leaving the stage made it difficult - it looked to me that they were doing their best to make him move.

I expected some kind of shielding to be put round him to stop further rounds.

My guess would be that the sniper reported that he'd got the shooter and no-one else was visible - I'm not sure how long it took before they got Trump to his feet and moving so whether that was part of the thinking, but it still seemed a bit odd.

While I accept that it looks very bad, I do wonder how the Secret Service could hustle a 250+ lb old man down stairs if he refuses to bend down and move. It looks like he's as big or bigger than most of them. Trump stopping before leaving the stage made it difficult - it looked to me that they were doing their best to make him move.

I expected some kind of shielding to be put round him to stop further rounds.

My guess would be that the sniper reported that he'd got the shooter and no-one else was visible - I'm not sure how long it took before they got Trump to his feet and moving so whether that was part of the thinking, but it still seemed a bit odd.
I've heard reports that they held him on the ground until the shooter was confirmed neutralised.

If over six million people die as a direct result of this, then yes. Have you actually read it? Straight out of the Hitler playbook.
Rounding up of undesirables into camps, persecution on minorities so on and so on..
Missed the part about the plan to kill millions, could you perhaps pinpoint where on the linked site its mentioned?

It's incredibly good that he wasn't killed, because I dread to think what his most fervent supporters would have done in retaliation.

It's heartbreaking that an innocent person has been murdered, and two more are fighting for their lives.

Politically, it's a disaster for Trump's opponents, who seemed to be doing their best to lose this election anyway but are now seemingly fucked through no fault of their own.

As for Trump himself? Like I said, glad he's alive and well for America's sake. But I have no sympathy for that hideous creature. Aside from his vile and dangerous politics, he's a scumbag, a bigot and a rapist (and has been for decades). He's been happy to incite violence against his own political opponents and mock the victims.

Fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.