Donald Trump

We can only hope. But, even if he manages to get a new trial with a neutral judge, that judge’s hands are going to be tied by the newly set precedent.

I have a write up going to answer questions about how Trump is similar to early (not late) Hitler in his psyche, campaigning, rhetoric, actions, policies, aims, popular support, and among them is what he did to the Supreme Court in his first term.

Many are woefully underestimating the power his appointments have given not just to Trump, but the far-right in America, especially Christian Nationalists.
Off to the 11th Circuit we go. Cannon has been slapped down by them already, but I won't hold my breath this time.

Off to the 11th Circuit we go. Cannon has been slapped down by them already, but I won't hold my breath this time.
Nor I.

Thomas has spoken and they'll follow his guidance that Smith is a politically motivated DA and should be dismissed.

Worrying as fuck for the US. Then what isn't?

We can only hope. But, even if he manages to get a new trial with a neutral judge, that judge’s hands are going to be tied by the newly set precedent.

I have a write up going to answer questions about how Trump is similar to early (not late) Hitler in his psyche, campaigning, rhetoric, actions, policies, aims, popular support, and among them is what he did to the Supreme Court in his first term.

Many are woefully underestimating the power his appointments have given not just to Trump, but the far-right in America, especially Christian Nationalists.
And there are people on here arguing that there are checks and balances in place to ensure there can't be a dictatorship in the USA. Not looking too good at the moment, these checks.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of lot of Tory MPs and Farage. If any of them were murdered I wouldn't gloat about it.

Political violence is wrong. People are quite right to point out that Trump has encouraged this violence and it's ironic he was the target for an attempt on his life.

You'd hope this would humble him and we'll see a different, more somber man at the Republican convention.Looking at what some GOP members are saying I doubt it.

He will milk it for all it's worth and use it again when in power.

Project 2025 got a huge boost.

He’s talking about unity now. Markets starting to price republicans controlling both houses.

Teflon Don.

He has the courts and the surpreme court all on his side. Nothing can stop him.

The Dems are complete pussies for not changing the nominee. Old man Biden is going to get trounced.

Sadly for Ukraine that means handing over large parts of the country to Russia. Other countries will scared they'll be next.
He'll bag the Senate and Hold the house too. Absolute fuckin total Control on the country. This family will take some dislodging when he's back in the Whitehouse.

Trump claims he's going to announce his vp today. I assume maximum distraction from the Florida records case.
They are expected to speak at the RNC tomorrow so it's due.

As an aside I see he's back to usual self after the classified docs judgement. His statement opens strong about unity and the events on Saturday and then turns into his usual witchhunt Joe Biden politically motivated setup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.