Donald Trump

That sounds a little far fetched.

Who currently owns Boston Dynamics? Hyundai. Where are Hyundai from? South Korea. Who are also from South Korea? Samsung. Which company makes automatic turrets to defend the Korean border? Samsung.

A combination of Boston Dynamics providing the body of the beast and Samsung providing the weaponry and optics would make quite the lethal combination.
So it was a South Korean plot because Trump is mate with Kim Fat ****?

It's all coming together...

That sounds a little far fetched.

Who currently owns Boston Dynamics? Hyundai. Where are Hyundai from? South Korea. Who are also from South Korea? Samsung. Which company makes automatic turrets to defend the Korean border? Samsung.

A combination of Boston Dynamics providing the body of the beast and Samsung providing the weaponry and optics would make quite the lethal combination.
Not as lethal as a really well made kimchee that makes your eyes tear up for two days.

I'm going to leave you to your confusion, it seems it's beyond cure.
Just to note that you've still failed to my previous question asking you to you confirm that you share Trump's philosophy on child rape, so I'm left to assume that you do.
Well, I'd have to leave you to your own confusion. As it's seems deeply entrenched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.