Donald Trump

Nor did he visit the other victims in hospital.
I'll defend him here. FFS he had a tee time!!! And when you're a busy as he, and only very rarely get out to wield the wrenches and whack the spherical projectile, you never miss a tee time, even to, errrrr, console the widow of someone who was murdered at your rally or, errrrrr, visit those who were wounded by gunfire at your rally, or, errrrr . . . .

TDS for you. Doesn't even believe the claims he basis his belief on. Lol
Wait… so not believing Trump’s claims that a president of another NATO country asked him a question (because that is Trump’s go to rhetorical device for sounding important and knowledge about a subject) means the very real threat he made against NATO members should be ignored?

You are making no sense at all.

I feel like I’m going crazy. I’m reading along and it’s been answered about twenty times.

- There is no legal obligation.
- This is not the same as a debt or bill, all NATO organisational costs are covered by members.
- This is an informal agreed target to increase defence spending to 2% of GDP over time.
- There is no covenant in the NATO agreement that says the alliance is impacted by how much a country is willing/able to spend on defence. If there were, many countries would never have joined in the first place. It’s not part of the agreement so introducing this concept now is contrary to the established relationship.
- Even if it were a legal obligation (which again it is not), most countries are now spending 2% anyway, so what the fuck is exactly the problem?

Let’s say you joined a private club and they were like “Oh you can join, it’s £100 a week, we all help eachother here… but one thing is we ask people to try and wear an Armani suit to dinner. But it’s not an obligation.” And you were like “Well I can’t afford an Armani suit right now but I’ll still join if that’s okay?” And they go “Yeah that’s fine.” Then five years later they suddenly go “Right if you haven’t got your Armani suit for the next meeting we’re going to kick you out and we’re going to ‘encourage’ your boss to fire you by telling him what a sack of shit you are.”

You’d just think they were a ****. Which is non-coincidentally what I think of Trump.
Not the best analogy to be fair.

And the shooter agrees to being executed seconds after he has done it. These conspiracy theories really are totally laughable.

That's because it wasn't a person. It was carried out by the latest android from Boston Dynamivs.

Reactions: PPT
That's because it wasn't a person. It was carried out by the latest android from Boston Dynamivs.
Exactly.

AI sentient androids have been around for nearly a century built by the US Military after saving a couple of Greys who are living their lives out at Area 52.

The Republicans are pissed about illegal human migrants. They'll explode when they found out about the alien/Human hybrids. Some working with the reptilian overlords that are overseeing this simulation.

Elon Musk Told me the truth via telepathy.

Exactly.

AI sentient androids have been around for nearly a century built by the US Military after saving a couple of Greys who are living their lives out at Area 52.

The Republicans are pissed about illegal human migrants. They'll explode when they found out about the alien/Human hybrids. Some working with the reptilian overlords that are overseeing this simulation.

Elon Musk Told me the truth via telepathy.

That sounds a little far fetched.

Who currently owns Boston Dynamics? Hyundai. Where are Hyundai from? South Korea. Who are also from South Korea? Samsung. Which company makes automatic turrets to defend the Korean border? Samsung.

A combination of Boston Dynamics providing the body of the beast and Samsung providing the weaponry and optics would make quite the lethal combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.