Donald Trump

They want to stop weather forecasts as well now. Like a monty python sketch.
If you stop telling people about the climate, they may not realise when their house gets blown away or flooded again.

Those MAGA guys are soooo clever.

If you stop telling people about the climate, they may not realise when their house gets blown away or flooded again.

Those MAGA guys are soooo clever.

"This is FoxWeather. Today's weather is Perfectly Normal. Everywhere. Understand me? PERFECTLY NORMAL! It is not burningly hot, flooding or snowing anywhere. Anyone who says anything is a member of the Criminal Biden Syndicate Family and Must Be Turned In To Your Local Sheriff's Office."

Apparently the widow of the man who was killed at the rally has been speaking to the New York Post.

Biden tried to call her on Sunday to offer his condolences and support. She refused to take his call, saying “my husband wouldn’t want me to have spoken to him.”

Trump is yet to even attempt to call any of the family.

Totally warped and a sad indictment of the whole sorry situation.
Maybe his injured ear is his "telephone listening ear" and he isn't able to make or take calls. :)

"This is FoxWeather. Today's weather is Perfectly Normal. Everywhere. Understand me? PERFECTLY NORMAL! It is not burningly hot, flooding or snowing anywhere. Anyone who says anything is a member of the Criminal Biden Syndicate Family and Must Be Turned In To Your Local Sheriff's Office."
Some people say I'm a great weather guy, possibly the greatest they've ever seen, they said ' hey Donald you're great at this forecasting ' tomorrow will be overcast with bigley clouds.

Maybe his injured ear is his "telephone listening ear" and he isn't able to make or take calls. :)

‘You know, I'd love to pick up the phone and call them, believe me. But I got this thing on my ear. It's hurting like you wouldn't believe. It's incredible. You wouldn’t believe it. So right now, I'm not able to make a call.

The Doctors, they told me, "Mr. Trump, just give it some time." And I said, "Okay, fine." But I'll be back on that phone as soon as this ear is better, giving the best phone calls. The best. That’s what everybody says, that my phone calls are the best phone calls. They say “Sir, how do you have such great phone calls?” And I say, “Hey, look, it’s not easy, I make it look easy, but it’s not easy.”’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.