Donald Trump

Corporate media and tech billionaires are dancing to his every tune. The grift is everything. Then total control and a class system where everyone knows their place. We'll be taking Soma pills if this carries on...
I still believe it can be averted with a concerted effort by ALL those who cherish liberty, decency and freedom of thought. The moment people enter that polling booth they must realise this is the point of no return, it's that serious.

Would he even allow that? Imagine they did and banned him from coming into Trump Towers!
He absolutely wouldn’t, hence why I said serious moves rather than the final act itself. I’m not going to predict how it would end, because I honestly don’t know, I just believe that the Union would materially fracture in some way if the nation went down the route, as there isn’t anything resembling a consensus for that, and it represents such a fundamental shift from the status quo.

He absolutely wouldn’t, hence why I said serious moves rather than the final act itself. I’m not going to predict how it would end, because I honestly don’t know, I just believe that the Union would materially fracture in some way if the nation went down the route, as there isn’t anything resembling a consensus for that, and it represents such a fundamental shift from the status quo.
Can’t remember the whole quote but a wise historian from Bolton once wrote that “all political unions eventually end”. Texas and Cali are essentially countries anyway. Civil War 2, Electric Boogaloo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.