Donald Trump

The complete absence of such irrefutable, empirical evidence anywhere on any media outlet be they independent or corporate continues to be suspicious in my view
I found a few vids which I took a couple of screen grabs. The first image was what I recalled seeing and based my comment on. But the light isn’t great - I found a YouTube item posted by the Guardian which is much sharper and shows a piece missing at 50mins on a clock face.
(Sorry folks…the files are too large to attach !) the first one was a you tube posted by Hollywood Reporter but the best one was from Guardian…those interested can look for themselves.

What find his ear !
If I can find that I’m selling it !

I’m not routinely given to conspiracy theories; in fact quite the opposite. I tend to generally be quite skeptical. I think the notion that the moon landings were fake to be preposterous and I think Diana died because she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. Think there were some shenanigans with regards to JFK’s assassination, but unclear exactly what.

I do remain open minded about this one though, especially given the vested interests involved, and the resources at their disposal. Plus, such a catastrophic breakdown in security cannot be idly and unquestioningly dismissed as mere incompetence. Also the ‘fight’ thing seems utterly bizarre, even for a drug-addled septuagenarian; that seemed a bit stage managed to me.

It’s all a bit too convenient and expedient for (at the very least) serious questions not to remain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.