Donald Trump

I commented on a video of King Donald kissing that firefighter helmet, wow the septic tanks are deluded. Even had one telling me had won a certain NPAAC. Award when literally if you Google it he didnt they are thick as fuck

For those that want to learn more about Project 2025, why it is so dangerous (it very much mirrors actions taken by fascist leaders of the past when they have risen to power), why Trump and his backers will absolutely look to implement it if he regains the presidency (no matter how much he feigns otherwise), and why they could be successful compared to his first term (after their takeover of Supreme Court).

Last edited:
It's a binary choice. A or B. If x, y, z disqualify A. But x,y,z also applies to B.

So why even bring it up? It's not the distinguishing claim you think it is
The false equivalency, which is so disparate as to make you sound utter ridiculous, is the twin brother of whataboutism. Please tell me they are not triplets!

The campaigns usually START after the Conventions. This year it started so much sooner because they’re old foes…emphasis on old.

Early days.

Some of those are great:
7. “I will end the electric vehicle mandate on Day 1.”
"False," PolitiFact writes. "There is no electric vehicle mandate to begin with."
Did you see that Vance wants to create an “American car rebate” for gasoline/diesel vehicles while removing the EV credit?!

Fun fact: The TESLA Model Y was just named the most American car sold in American!!!

It’s like living in the Upside Down.

Did you see that Vance wants to create an “American car rebate” for gasoline/diesel vehicles while removing the EV credit?!

Fun fact: The TESLA Model Y was just named the most American car sold in American!!!

It’s like living in the Upside Down.
Wonder how that’ll go down with Elon. He might lose his Govt subsidies if he pipes up.

Wonder how that’ll go down with Elon. He might lose his Govt subsidies if he pipes up.
Musk said he is in favor of getting rid of EV subsidies!

Believe it or not, as the lowest cost, highest margin EV producer, with the best selling car in the world, it appears Musk believes it hurts his American competitors (Ford & GM) far more than him!

He’s a twisted genius, who can obviously see straight through Trump’s persona, but doesn’t care because it helps him!

Support Trump.
Trump wins.
SpaceX becomes sole provider of space rockets.
SpaceX (currently private) goes public.
Musk prints another $100B or more.
Gives Trump Inc 2% stake.
Hand, meet glove.

Musk is an ACTUAL SHIT-TON Billionaire, unlike Trump!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.