Donald Trump

I wonder how business will react to Trump and celebrities etc, there could be an exodus from USA if this twat gets in, this project 2024 is fucking crazy, they deserve everything they get if they vote this idiot in, the only upside is that if he crashes the economy we could get to 2:1 on the dollar, still won’t be tipping 20% though.

As any Father would. Others have done it for money, so why not for love? Conversely, if he really loved him, he could give him clemency and help him grow the fuck up!

I wasn't expressing disapproval of the idea. The only reason he hasn't already is because it's not in his political interest. Trump pardoned his cronies when they were caught doing serious crimes. It would be the right thing to do for his son, because the only reason he got dragged up on those charges was because he is his son.

Last edited:
I’m not routinely given to conspiracy theories; in fact quite the opposite. I tend to generally be quite skeptical. I think the notion that the moon landings were fake to be preposterous and I think Diana died because she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. Think there were some shenanigans with regards to JFK’s assassination, but unclear exactly what.

I do remain open minded about this one though, especially given the vested interests involved, and the resources at their disposal. Plus, such a catastrophic breakdown in security cannot be idly and unquestioningly dismissed as mere incompetence. Also the ‘fight’ thing seems utterly bizarre, even for a drug-addled septuagenarian; that seemed a bit stage managed to me.

It’s all a bit too convenient and expedient for (at the very least) serious questions not to remain.

Same. Want to dismiss it, on principle alone. But it happens to be exactly something he would do. At the very least, you wouldn't put it past him. If it really is all coincidental convenience, some alignment, that.

I wasn't expressing disapproval of the idea. The only reason he hasn't already is because it's not in his political interest. Trump pardoned his cronies when they were caught doing serious crimes. It would be the right thing to do for his son, because the only reason he got dragged up on those charges was because he is his son.
Very true.

Did you see the tears? Grown men and women. It’s like the reincarnation of Jim Jones…without the Kool Aid, so far!!
I said the same thing the other day. Then I got thinking on why Americans are apparently predisposed, or succeptible maybe, to feel the need to belong to a cult or idealise persons with big personalities and ignore the malign that underpins them. I find it odd.

The weird advertisements one gets whilst on Bluemoon have reached peak bananas today.

‘Fight, Fight, Fight. Donald Trump Tee shirts’ for sale! Jesus wept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.