Donald Trump

I said the same thing the other day. Then I got thinking on why Americans are apparently predisposed, or succeptible maybe, to feel the need to belong to a cult or idealise persons with big personalities and ignore the malign that underpins them. I find it odd.
No history, Jesus freaks, scared of their own fucking shadow…unless they’re wearing their AR-15 while walking down the street, then they’re “fucking hard as nails, motherfucker! You want some??? USA! USA! USA!”

;-)

Did you see that Vance wants to create an “American car rebate” for gasoline/diesel vehicles while removing the EV credit?!

Fun fact: The TESLA Model Y was just named the most American car sold in American!!!

It’s like living in the Upside Down.

Wait.. what? That's quite mad.
The only thing I really know about Vance is he looks less ridiculous than Ken Doll Gaetz.

He's young too, so an easy one to run next time and do his paymasters' bidding.

Same. Want to dismiss it, on principle alone. But it happens to be exactly something he would do. At the very least, you wouldn't put it past him. If it really is all coincidental convenience, some alignment, that.
I think when evaluating conspiracy theories, critical thinking skills are essential, as I think they simultaneously are too easy to believe and dismiss.

There are lots of reasons (the parties involved, what’s at stake, certain things that appear odd or incongruous) that should give rise to greater levels of scrutiny in relation to this episode, which is actually founded upon the application of common sense and reason, rather than merely wild speculation and unsubstantiated rumour.

Trump is capable of this and there are outside forces who are sufficiently resourced and motivated to make it happen. This is all undeniable.

I said the same thing the other day. Then I got thinking on why Americans are apparently predisposed, or succeptible maybe, to feel the need to belong to a cult or idealise persons with big personalities and ignore the malign that underpins them. I find it odd.

That tends to apply to people as a whole, imo.

The irony of his fight against illegal immigration when literally their forefathers were all illegals immigrants !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.