Donald Trump

In other news, I've picked up the keys for my new gaf.

Thankfully, HOA rules don't permit the displaying of political yard signs or other such paraphernalia, or flags apart from a small a small US or State flag, but I recon I've got at least one Trump supporters nailed...

View attachment 126029

Fly half of Piccadilly Gardens out and tell them he is having a party.

In other news, I've picked up the keys for my new gaf.

Thankfully, HOA rules don't permit the displaying of political yard signs or other such paraphernalia, or flags apart from a small a small US or State flag, but I recon I've got at least one Trump supporters nailed...

View attachment 126029
We also had a Trump-supporting idiot sighting the other day when the missus was out getting coffee. Apparently they were going through the Starbucks drive-thru and had to open the door to take the cup as their driver side window wouldn’t go down.

He has achieved, in less than 10 years, what he would probably call, a 'total and complete' takeover of that country. Never known anything like it, and never though it possible in western countries. As much I hate the man, he has done it. And its staggering really.

We also had a Trump-supporting idiot sighting the other day when the missus was out getting coffee. Apparently they were going through the Starbucks drive-thru and had to open the door to take the cup as their driver side window wouldn’t go down.
They're fairly obvious to spot. I recon I could get it right about 80% of the time.

He has achieved, in less than 10 years, what he would probably call, a 'total and complete' takeover of that country. Never known anything like it, and never though it possible in western countries. As much I hate the man, he has done it. And its staggering really.
He's not done it on his own. His 'ambition' to be in power is driven by greed, and there are forces at work outside of Trump's immediate orbit who are driving pro Trump social media campaigns, spreading disinformation and supporting the suppression of the truth.

Trump is bought and paid for. China alone invested $Millions into Trump businesses whilst he was in office, and that was just the transactions that went through proper financial channels. I wouldn't like to even hazard a guess on how much money ended up in Trump's pockets and election campaign funds from Russian linked bank accounts.

It's not a 'total and complete takeover' just yet...

He's not done it on his own. His 'ambition' to be in power is driven by greed, and there are forces at work outside of Trump's immediate orbit who are driving pro Trump social media campaigns, spreading disinformation and supporting the suppression of the truth.

Trump is bought and paid for. China alone invested $Millions into Trump businesses whilst he was in office, and that was just the transactions that went through proper financial channels. I wouldn't like to even hazard a guess on how much money ended up in Trump's pockets and election campaign funds from Russian linked bank accounts.

It's not a 'total and complete takeover' just yet...
I know this

Says who?

I'm not saying it was or wasn't but something doesn't add up.

5e3a1a1a6f10c576284c9aa6c28acf2e

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.