Donald Trump

If he'd been shot by a bullet in his ear he'd have had at least half his ear ripped away. The current thinking is that a bullet hit his teleprompter screen and a piece of glass from that flew off and cut his ear.
That's the one thing that bugs me. Why did he have a shoe off? You hear him saying let me put my shoe back on as the secret service gets him up and move him away.

WWE wrestlers kept razor blades in their boots they'd use to make small cuts on their bodies during a fight.

The teleprompter would be a more rational explanation but that doesn't sound as good as taking a bullet for democracy.

Sadly one person died and someone else was injured by a skinny virgin who can't aim for shit with the wrong weapon for a long range assassination attempt.

That's the one thing that bugs me. Why did he have a shoe off? You hear him saying let me put my shoe back on as the secret service gets him up and move him away.

Not sure it’s that big a deal? Shoe probably slipped off when he went to ground.

Why should he? Please explain.
Or maybe on second thoughts please don’t..

He shouldn't have to, but he did pressure Clinton into doing it in 2016 (which she eventually did):

So if it was fine for him to do that, is not equally valid for people to be asking him to do the same thing?

Good point.

It just annoys me that that **** has made me consider everything is false because of what he's gaslighted on the psyche of the world.

Yeh fair enough, never know nowadays.
But I don’t think there’s any conspiracy in his shoe coming off when he’s gone to ground and he’s being bundled by secret service agents.

Yeh fair enough, never know nowadays.
But I don’t think there’s any conspiracy in his shoe coming off when he’s gone to ground and he’s being bundled by secret service agents.
Nor do I.

It was just one of those intrusive thoughts when watching it unfold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.