Donald Trump

There is. Like the roof that the shooter was on was deemed a health & safety risk by the US Secret Service because it was on a slope, so not manned or covered. That the Trump camp had repeatedly requested additional security for over two years and the requests were ignored. That Kimberley Cheatle the head of the Secret Service was appointed by Joe Biden after ‘a nudge’from the office of Jill Biden. And sleepy Joe saying ‘it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye’ a few days before the attempted assassination of Trump took place. Plenty doesn’t add up. Or maybe it does?
Do you want to borrow my username?

That’s a little “on the nose” when discussing traditional, Puritanical Catholic priests, isn’t it?

Fwiw, the Catholic priest that married me was my wife’s uncle, who ended up leaving the Church because of what he was being required to say and do, given his own personal sexual leanings. Once departed, he lived a very depressing, ostracized life in his small Ohio community. It was made “known” he left because he was gay, rather than the hypocrisy he was being told to promote, even as the Church paid out millions in lawsuits and shuffled their pedo priests around to different diocese.

It is, was, and always will be unnatural to suggest abstinence and celibacy are a natural order, and that the Love of God should be enough, to young men…unless you’re willing to medically or chemically castrate them do their brains don’t torture them for the rest of their lives.

But I digress…ripping into your priest brother and tearing him a new arsehole just seemed a little too ironic and not a little incestuously gay!

:-)
There may be someone here more knowledgeable on history of the Roman Church than I, but if I remember correctly many, many, many years ago priests weren't required to be unmarried. They could have wives and children.

The issue the Vatican ultimately had with that situation was priests were dying and leaving parish money and lands to their families. The Vatican found that unacceptable.

This is definitely more plausible than a bullet. The damage a bullet would do is way more than the little scratch he got. Doesn't even look like he's had stitches.
OK. But what hit the glass and made a piece fly off to nick Trump's ear? How about a bullet that would otherwise have hit his chest, which was maybe the shooter's target.

Reactions: PPT
There may be someone here more knowledgeable on history of the Roman Church than I, but if I remember correctly many, many, many years ago priests weren't required to be unmarried. They could have wives and children.

The issue the Vatican ultimately had with that situation was priests were dying and leaving parish money and lands to their families. The Vatican found that unacceptable.
I think that is correct

There is. Like the roof that the shooter was on was deemed a health & safety risk by the US Secret Service because it was on a slope, so not manned or covered. That the Trump camp had repeatedly requested additional security for over two years and the requests were ignored. That Kimberley Cheatle the head of the Secret Service was appointed by Joe Biden after ‘a nudge’from the office of Jill Biden. And sleepy Joe saying ‘it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye’ a few days before the attempted assassination of Trump took place. Plenty doesn’t add up. Or maybe it does?
I fully accept that the failures in security were both basic and catastrophic, and that gives rise to a number of possible explanations which must include collusion within the secret service at some level, possibly quite (or even very) high up.

Assuming that were the case, that gives rise to a number of possible causal actors, which are likely (but not certain) to be better (and more logically) explained by the eventual outcome, which was Trump surviving relatively unscathed, and actually enhanced politically.

Don’t think Biden talking about bullseyes on national TV was a coded message to any potential assassin, though. Don’t think that stands up to any objective or logical scrutiny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.