Donald Trump

I wouldn’t bet against the Orange felon quitting the race if he thinks he’s going to lose, again.

Well the thing is, he would just claim he did win and it was stolen...again.
Que a Capital Hill riot and then civil war.
The guy is a lunatic. He doesn't care if somebody dies. All he cares about is Donald Trump.

What did he actually achieve the last time in power?
From what i can tell, he just feathered his own nest.

He is a glorified snake oil salesman and nothing else...

The guy is a lunatic. He doesn't care if somebody dies. All he cares about is Donald Trump.

Which his new VP pick pointed out in 2016.

I would. Winning the presidency would be the only way he makes all those criminal charges and the rest of his life in jail go away. His ego’s too big for him to think that someone else could do better.
That’s what we all said last time but the fucker is still at large. He’ll be on the first plane to North Korea if it looks like he’s getting beat.

This time he isn’t the incumbent though, The SCOTUS has just bestowed huge power on Joe Biden, maybe sleepy old Joe can deal Trump one final card before he leaves office.

All evidence to the contrary, including his response to your post, given what he had been arguing prior, but I appreciate your optimism. I am sure he’ll be along shortly to say he definitely, absolutely understood what you were saying, though, and explain why all of us “lefties” are idiots and cunts.
All evidence before you maybe!

That’s what we all said last time but the fucker is still at large. He’ll be on the first plane to North Korea if it looks like he’s getting beat.
The difference is that trial dates are set and there’s a sentence outstanding. 4 years ago there was a lot of due process to go through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.