Donald Trump

You should probably clarify that you don’t mean that the assassination attempt was “planned” by Biden (before the presidential debate), just to head off the conspiracy theorists in the thread that may misconstrue your assessment to fit their warped reality.
Anyone who’s smart enough will know exactly what I mean pal.

You should probably clarify that you don’t mean that the assassination attempt was “planned” by Biden (before the presidential debate), just to head off the conspiracy theorists in the thread that may misconstrue your assessment to fit their warped reality.

That's because it was planned by Harris. :)

I wouldn’t bet against the Orange felon quitting the race if he thinks he’s going to lose, again. Harris has come out all guns blazing, the GOP only had one attack line, sleepy, old Joe, that ship has sailed. Now stand Harris against the felon, who looks sleepy, old and past it?
I wouldn’t bet against Tommy Vance v Harris, with a Kamala landslide.
No way is the **** quitting.

I wouldn’t bet against the Orange felon quitting the race if he thinks he’s going to lose, again. Harris has come out all guns blazing, the GOP only had one attack line, sleepy, old Joe, that ship has sailed. Now stand Harris against the felon, who looks sleepy, old and past it?

Not half !

Tommy Vance vs Whispering Bob Harris?
Sadly Tommy is unavailable for that heavyweight match-up.

Not half !
No way is the **** quitting.

If he loses he’s spending the rest of his life in courtrooms, prison cells or running away from them.

He can’t afford to lose.

He’s definitely smart enough to know exactly what I meant.
All evidence to the contrary, including his response to your post, given what he had been arguing prior, but I appreciate your optimism. I am sure he’ll be along shortly to say he definitely, absolutely understood what you were saying, though, and explain why all of us “lefties” are idiots and cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.