Donald Trump

Oh my God - the Swifties will awake like the Kraken and smite Vance for being a prick

If I have learned anything from my thus far short tenure as a dad of one of the millions of babies/toddlers that for some reason are infatuated with Taylor Swift music it is that:

You. Do. Not. Mess. With. Taylor. Swift.*

*unless you want the swift wrath of swifties of all ages and creeds

If I have learned anything from my thus far short tenure as a dad of one of the millions of babies/toddlers that for some reason are infatuated with Taylor Swift music it is that:

You. Do. Not. Mess. With. Taylor. Swift.*

*unless you want the swift wrath of swifties of all ages and creeds
And my takeaway as a Dad with two college-age kids is absolute bewilderment that this repugnant fuckstick actually got into Yale.

Not for me at 2.8/1. However, when Biden fumbled badly in that debate and their was a clamour for him to step down both Biden and Harris were available at around 7/1 on Betfair. For those certain that Biden would be forced out then 7/1 on Harris was an absolute steal. Sadly, I was not brave enough.
Looking at Harris on Betfair some brave souls have managed to bet on her at 100/1 plus (probably a couple of years ago I would imagine).
For Trump, highest price bet was 20/1 probably when he was in all his court cases.
It's a near £40 Million market on Betfair and that 20/1 was for a few hundred quid 2 an 1/2 years ago. There's over 10 Million bet on Trump at a way shorter price than he is currently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.