Donald Trump

Looking forward to the “I don’t care if Trump is a boldface racist and misogynist, I am voting for his (racist and misogynistic) policies!” takes later.
He comes across as a clusterfuck, a bit like the Tories over here. Still cannot understand how people would want either of them running their country.

In fact, I find it quite disturbing.

Looking forward to the “I don’t care if Trump is a boldface racist and misogynist, I am voting for his (racist and misogynistic) policies!” takes later.
I'm convinced that horrible **** Harris Faulkner from Fox told him it would all be o.k so he bought into it. I mean that couldn't of gone any fuckin worse.

Who left all the black people in anyway? And what was with all the black interviewers? Those questions were too black. Black, Black, Black. What about orange? Heh?

He just never gets to the point for what regards the questions asked on issues, he just reiterates the issue then describes the issue then puts all the blame on Biden/Harris for the issue and he just never talks actual substance as to what his program plans to do about the issue. Thats also why he was pissed at Biden leaving the race, he has no other program to present his whole campaign is solely based on discrediting his opponent.

The time can't be far away when his campaign staff don't even bother giving black guys the $50 a head to sit behind him at his rallies, just admit MAGA is for white Americans and be done with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.