Donald Trump

and with damage to his ego not his ear.
Mad thing is, it won’t affect him. He’ll already be telling everything how great it was.

It’s the Trump paradox. How do you debate or take down somebody who isn’t affected by anything anyone else says and repeats shit about Hannibal Lecter?

He just never gets to the point for what regards the questions asked on issues, he just reiterates the issue then describes the issue then puts all the blame on Biden/Harris for the issue and he just never talks actual substance as to what his program plans to do about the issue. Thats also why he was pissed at Biden leaving the race, he has no other program to present his whole campaign is solely based on discrediting his opponent.
Sounds like Tories.

The difference is people you agree with getting upset Vs people you don't agree with getting upset about an election result. As you say - dumb.
“Getting upset” equals storming the US Capitol vs. moaning on the internet. Nothing to do with “who I agree with”.

If you want to equate those two fine but I repeat: that’s fucking DUMB.

“Getting upset” equals storming the US Capitol vs. moaning on the internet. Nothing to do with “who I agree with”.

If you want to equate those two fine but I repeat: that’s fucking DUMB.

Considering he replied to a post of mine, i dont think he wanted to equate those in terms of severity, i think he wanted to equate those in terms of what it does to partisanship, polarization and legitimization in the US, which i think was fine as an argument if he intended it like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.