Donald Trump

“Getting upset” equals storming the US Capitol vs. moaning on the internet. Nothing to do with “who I agree with”.

If you want to equate those two fine but I repeat: that’s fucking DUMB.
The sentiment on both sides comes from the same bitter and deluded place though.

I'm sure he will be whining and complaining within the hour that everyone was "mean" and "nasty" to him for having the audacity to (rightfully) call out that he's a weird racist piece of shit not fit to run a McDonald's who has genuinely no idea what he's talking about

Closely followed by 'weird'.
Can’t read, speaks gibberish, doesn’t understand the Constitution, vain, narcissistic, proven golf cheater, would be oldest President ever, full make-up, silver spoon, rapist who threatened to sue schools who released his grades!!!

Biggest fraud ever perpetrated on America!

The sentiment on both sides comes from the same bitter and deluded place though.
It really doesn’t. As I said — review 2000, an actually legitimately contested election. Or dozens of other local races pre-Trumpism decided by just a few votes for EITHER side. Repeat, EITHER side.

Where were the torches and pitchforks? Where was the hangman’s noose?

You’re just wrong, mate.

Mad thing is, it won’t affect him. He’ll already be telling everything how great it was.

It’s the Trump paradox. How do you debate or take down somebody who isn’t affected by anything anyone else says and repeats shit about Hannibal Lecter?
And you're right. He said later that they were rude to him but "we crushed it." Legend in his own imagination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.