Donald Trump

What events like yesterday show is how badly managed the Trump campaign is.

You have to question why he was there, who thought it a good idea to face that?

And then why is he clearly so poorly prepared. The questions are quite predictable, his responses are rambling and incoherent.

He does the same in softball fox interviews. He was asked recently on fox how Melania reacted to the assassination attempt. He is so clearly making up the answer as it comes out of his mouth.

Clearly there is no one around him controlling these awful performances.
He’s uncontrollable, so his team either tell him he’s amazing or they get fired.

I saw a clip of some actor saying he couldn’t read off autocues, which is probably why he just says the first thing that comes into his head.

Snap. But not Sennen.
I am certainly not English, I have a very Gaelic personality and plenty of red in my hair. Er…grey now. My outlook drives typically English characters mad. A gf once said to me that she had never met anybody with such a personality. I think it’s normal! Luckily, I married a Yorkshire Gael, so we are very compatible and clash together with the world around us.
My name baffles many and I could have collected hundreds of misspellings.
My daughter’s partner and father of a grandson is of Indian heritage and the boy has a hyphenated Indian-Cornish surname. Confusing or what.
That’s brilliant.

He certainly won’t forget his roots.

My great-great grandfather moved to Cornwall from Somerset as a teenager, and married a Cornish girl with a Cornish surname, as has every following generation.

He can come out with all the shite he likes as he knows his base will never scrutinise his comments. He knows it's the top line that gets the headline, not the details.
See "Liverpool and City have shared the last seven PL titles."

What he won’t have, though, are the armed forces of the country.

Biden (or Harris) will be president, and as commander-in-chief, they will be at the president's disposal to maintain law and order.
Plus Biden (who’d still be President) wouldn’t be able to be indicted even if he told the army to wipe them all out as the SC have given him immunity for all official acts.

I saw a clip of some actor saying he couldn’t read off autocues, which is probably why he just says the first thing that comes into his head.
He can barely read, full stop, which is also why he never refers to notes and naturally speaks at a grade 3/4 level (the worst of any president since Truman). It has been discusses many times that his speech mimics that of previous cult leaders and white nationalists like Jim Jones and George Wallace, which is true, but not necessarily intentional. It just so happens that his juvenile vocabulary and speech patterns play perfectly to his base because of their composition, not the other way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.