Donald Trump

Whereabouts in Cornwall is your parent from?
Near Landsend, there is an ancient village the name of which is my surname. The name is said to be the oldest surname in England, although my grandad would not have counted Cornwall as part of England. My grandad was a tin miner.

Mad thing is, it won’t affect him. He’ll already be telling everything how great it was.

It’s the Trump paradox. How do you debate or take down somebody who isn’t affected by anything anyone else says and repeats shit about Hannibal Lecter?
What events like yesterday show is how badly managed the Trump campaign is.

You have to question why he was there, who thought it a good idea to face that?

And then why is he clearly so poorly prepared. The questions are quite predictable, his responses are rambling and incoherent.

He does the same in softball fox interviews. He was asked recently on fox how Melania reacted to the assassination attempt. He is so clearly making up the answer as it comes out of his mouth.

Clearly there is no one around him controlling these awful performances.

Near Landsend, there is an ancient village the name of which is my surname. The name is said to be the oldest surname in England, although my grandad would not have counted Cornwall as part of England. My grandad was a tin miner.
Sennen?

My paternal grandfather was born in Lamorna, and I have distant relatives all over that area.

I don’t consider Cornwall is part of England, either, nor do I consider myself English.

The worrying thing is that probably isn’t just bravado, he actually believes he crushed it. He is just plain insane, effing mad.
I think this insanity will reveal itself more and more as the campaign progresses. Fucking nuts to think how mental he will be in four years time.

I think this is pretty well known, but the reason why the idiot has such a stranglehold over the Republican Party is that if anyone disagrees with him, he will destroy them on his social media platform.

He’s a fucking cyber bully.

Thats the whole interview but its so epically cringe that its hard AF to sit trough it.

yang-was-right-predict.gif

Sennen?

My paternal grandfather was born in Lamorna, and I have distant relatives all over that area.

I don’t consider Cornwall is part of England, either, nor do I consider myself English.
Snap. But not Sennen.
I am certainly not English, I have a very Gaelic personality and plenty of red in my hair. Er…grey now. My outlook drives typically English characters mad. A gf once said to me that she had never met anybody with such a personality. I think it’s normal! Luckily, I married a Yorkshire Gael, so we are very compatible and clash together with the world around us.
My name baffles many and I could have collected hundreds of misspellings.
My daughter’s partner and father of a grandson is of Indian heritage and the boy has a hyphenated Indian-Cornish surname. Confusing or what.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.