Donald Trump

I am sure Hitler, Putin, and Palpot showed mercy and grace to people at various times in their life, but I think you and I would agree that such incidents in isolation are not sufficient to make a reasonable assessment of them as people? Nor would doing so be considered a “nuanced take”.
I was expressly referring to acts of grace and mercy whilst in office, in the course of his political duties, and whilst exercising great power - not towards people he knew personally.

Have you got any such examples for Hitler?

I was expressly referring to acts of grace and mercy whilst in office, in the course of his political duties, and whilst exercising great power - not towards people he knew personally.

Have you got any such examples for Hitler?
I don’t for that very specific selection criteria, but would any assessment of Hitler as a person become more nuanced by focusing on it if I did?

THANK GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP!!!

Because without Donald Trump being Donald Trump, Donald Trump might have won the next election!

(He had it won. He's the only person who could have stopped himself being re-elected at NABJ etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.