Donald Trump

Bloke on LBC said that trump should put his feet up as he’s already won. Doesn’t need to do NABJ type events, just needs to keep away and take the seat.

Not sure if he’s right, did seem to be little Trumper though.

Bloke on LBC said that trump should put his feet up as he’s already won. Doesn’t need to do NABJ type events, just needs to keep away and take the seat.

What he seems to suggest between the lines is that he shouldn't go there where there is no additional gain for Trump, which he seems to count the NABJ event among. Kinda a tacit recognition then that he only lost votes due to the NABJ event.

THANK GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP!!!

Because without Donald Trump being Donald Trump, Donald Trump might have won the next election!

(He had it won. He's the only person who could have stopped himself being re-elected at NABJ etc)
Yup. I’ve believed all along that he will talk himself to a loss. He’s getting there.

I see that Trump's, ahem, performance the other day at the NABJ convention has seen the bookies odds move again. He and Harris are almost neck and neck now. Harris as short as Evens and Trump as long as 5/6. A long way to go yet of course but it looks like in the space of just a couple of weeks that Harris has closed most of the gap. I don't think Harris has had to do that much for the outlook to change so significantly aside from sounding more professional and more sincere than Trump (which isn't that difficult to be fair!), and this is more to do with Trump digging an ever deeper hole for himself. Let's hope that continues.

Last edited:
I see that Trump's, ahem, performance the other day at the NABJ convention has seen the bookies odds move again. He and Harris are almost neck and neck now. Harris as short as Evens and Trump as long as 5/6. A long way to go yet of course but it looks like in the space of just a couple of weeks that Harris has closed most of the gap. I don't think Harris has had to do that much for the outlook to change so significantly aside from sounding more professional and more sincere than Trump (which isn't that difficult to be fair!), and this is more to do with Trump digging and ever deeper hole for himself. Let's hope that continues.
I think you’ve basically summed the situation up. Trump’s clinical levels of insanity were never going to have sufficient light cast upon them whilst the faltering Biden was in the race.

I think Trump’s output will become increasingly bizarre and unpredictable the more he feels things slipping away.

I think you’ve basically summed the situation up. Trump’s clinical levels of insanity were never going to have sufficient light cast upon them whilst the faltering Biden was in the race.

I think Trump’s output will become increasingly bizarre and unpredictable the more he feels things slipping away.
Yes, he can’t stop. If you attack him for his nonsense, he just doubles down.

Let’s hope he carries on.
Trump has an addiction to media coverage. He lives everyday looking at how much coverage he's getting.

But he doesn't really see the positive and negative coverage the way normal people do. He thinks everything is good unless it drops below a very low bar. His recent interviews in his mind will be mostly good. The fact he's getting called racist won't bother him. He'd rather people talk about how racist he is than say nothing about him at all.

That is in part why he won in 2016. But his problem in 2020 and now in 2024 is he doesn't have anything to say that people haven't heard before. He's no good at talking policy. And he has no good grounds to attack Harris, or his preferred attack is race. And the more people see of him the more he's going to turn off the swing voters and motivate the dems.

So he won't stop but he desperately needs better material.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.