Donald Trump

Right, I see, I have to educate myself to get with your groupthink. I think that I'd rather stay as an individual thank you.

Ironic to bring up the idea of groupthink when its literally the same exact pattern every single time from "both sides are shit" posters who are then "just asking questions" who then moan about the "echo chamber" who then disappear in a huff, only to return later.

We get it, chief. You're a conservative and the narrative of your side has devolved into a slavish cult who follows looney extremist rhetoric because to protest it would be to repudiate the politics you've believed in your whole life and set you adrift. That's how cults operate.

I know. It sucks. I'm sorry. Don't try to drag the other side down to the level your side has sunk to. Can't be done. Won't be done. You want to solve it, stop voting period or vote for the side you've always hated so that the cult is sent packing and new leadership can arise that takes a more reasonable approach to solving problems and making lives better for people.

All of your posts have been in bad faith.

You are intentionally misconstruing the posts you are replying to, arguing against points that have not actually been made, and then calling anything that refutes your claims “groupthink”.
The original post should have made clear that both teams supporters have lower educatedby telling me I am acting in bad faith, and need to educate myself to think the same as yourself people voting for them, not try to make a point that only one teams supporters are uneducated.

As I've already stated, the 'educated' went down that road in the Brexit debates, and look how that ended up !
cate myself
Do you think that you are immune from the groupthink ? Because you seem to be wholeheartedly embracing it, telling me that I'm acting in bad faith, and that I should educate myself (to think like you perhaps).

The original post should have made clear that both teams supporters have lower educatedby telling me I am acting in bad faith, and need to educate myself to think the same as yourself people voting for them, not try to make a point that only one teams supporters are uneducated.

As I've already stated, the 'educated' went down that road in the Brexit debates, and look how that ended up !
cate myself
Do you think that you are immune from the groupthink ? Because you seem to be wholeheartedly embracing it, telling me that I'm acting in bad faith, and that I should educate myself (to think like you perhaps).
Continual rejection of fact and intellectual dishonesty are not actions of a “free thinker”.

Time to disengage.

Ironic to bring up the idea of groupthink when its literally the same exact pattern every single time from "both sides are shit" posters who are then "just asking questions" who then moan about the "echo chamber" who then disappear in a huff, only to return later.

We get it, chief. You're a conservative and the narrative of your side has devolved into a slavish cult who follows looney extremist rhetoric because to protest it would be to repudiate the politics you've believed in your whole life and set you adrift. That's how cults operate.

I know. It sucks. I'm sorry. Don't try to drag the other side down to the level your side has sunk to. Can't be done. Won't be done. You want to solve it, stop voting period or vote for the side you've always hated so that the cult is sent packing and new leadership can arise that takes a more reasonable approach to solving problems and making lives better for people.
Very interesting that several prominent republicans are saying not only will they not support Trump but will actively vote Harris. Traditional conservatives want their party back.

cate myself
There are plenty of educated Trump supporters.

It bewilders and scares the shit out of me.

There are plenty of Scientologists with college degrees too.

And here's another that can't bring themself to realise that you don't have to be one side, or another to comment, but get's hurty feeelings, and a need to join in the pile on when they think that ther team has been besmirched.

Very interesting that several prominent republicans are saying not only will they not support Trump but will actively vote Harris. Traditional conservatives want their party back.
And many elected moral cowards openly support him so as not to infuriate their constituents and keep their jobs want him gone too -- they just want someone else to do the work.

There are plenty of educated Trump supporters.

It bewilders and scares the shit out of me.

There are plenty of Scientologists with college degrees too.
But it is still true that currently the less educated a person is, the more likely they are to vote for Trump in a choice between him and a democratic candidate.

No one stated that there are no well-educated people that have or will vote for Trump.

He was intentionally responding to points no one made to hijack the thread.

I would disengage, as we’re just giving what he wants at this point.

Why does it never occur to people in this particular forum that you don't have to be one or the other, but can still comment ?

Scratches head again !
Because unfortunately in the greatest democracy in the world (cough) the choice your left with is whoever The Reps or Dems put forward.
The alternative is, don’t vote and take what you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.