Donald Trump

And here's another that cxan't bring themself to realise that you don't have to be one side, or another to comment, but get's hurty feeelings and a need to join in the pile on when they think that ther team has been besmirched.
Yeah, but the thing is you're lying, mate. The groupthink here is that we all know you're lying. Or, maybe that's too strong -- you haven't reflected on how you think/feel. So you're deluding yourself.

Because we've all been here for donkeys, and been through all of this with many, many, many other posters before you.

And many elected moral cowards openly support him so as not to infuriate their constituents and keep their jobs want him gone too -- they just want someone else to do the work.
I thought that the job of an elected representative is to do what their electorate put them forward for, it should really not have a lot to do with their personal views !

Yeah, but the thing is you're lying, mate. The groupthink here is that we all know you're lying. Or, maybe that's too strong -- you haven't reflected on how you think/feel. So you're deluding yourself.

Because we've all been here for donkeys, and been through all of this with many, many, many other posters before you.
Right, because you know me personally, inside out, and back to front..... That's laughable, and you know it.

I thought that the job of an elected representative is to do what their electorate put them forward for, it should really not have a lot to do with their personal views !
There’s your first mistake.
The job of an elected representative is to do what their financial backers put them forward to do.

Allegedly. So I’ve heard, I might have overheard a third party conversation. Not sure. Sounds reasonable though.

Stop feeding the trolls.
Ohh, that's how you roll. Anyone you can't pile on, dismiss, or doesn't quite fit into the box you'd like to push them in becomes a troll ? :-)

Yes, let's all get back to agreeing, slapping each other on the backs whilst feeling superior.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.