Donald Trump

In mean terms, I’m not sure that’s correct.

If it wasn't I'm not sure he'd still be in the race.

Trump doesn't believe much of what he says. Unfortunately a majority of his voting base believe most of what he says. And many are off the scale. Pizzagate, January 6th.

He's got a cult of personality akin to Putin but he lives in a democratic country.

That the person that is running for them is clinically insane?
Well, I don't believe that to be true.
This is untrue. Only true if the USC suggests lower courts decide on XYZ (as per this case in terms of defining "official acts") and/or a case is remanded.
Yes. But the point I'm making still stands. When the SC delivers an opinion, they often just consider what's in front of them. And no matter what decision they make it would inherently leave some questions unanswered. Answering those questions is often why claimants bring cases. Almost no one would bring a case on issues that a clear and decided already. Such cases would be dismissed by the lower courts.

That's the point I was making. That there are unanswered questions here is not an issue. I mean other than the fact that it won't allow the prosecution to proceed prior to the election.

If there is a case here, there's still be a case whether it can be rushed now or made follow the normal process that may not suit some politically.

Well, I don't believe that to be true.

Lol

It's not about your beliefs. It's an objective fact.

He sat twiddling his thumbs whilst a mob he whipped up attempted to murder his own vice president and half of Congress.

You can't come on here crowing about Biden's cognitive decline and then ignore Trump rambling about windmills, electric sharks and talking as if Hannibal Lecter is/was a real person and then be taken seriously.

He's a thin-skinned racist, serial rapist and dangerous mad man, and you show him the same devotion as a battered wife with Stockholm syndrome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.