Donald Trump

Well, I don't believe that to be true.

Lol
The guy is a convicted felon, molests women, has racist tendancies and attempted to cause civil war in his own country.

The man is a loon, a dangerous loon, amazingly the decision for Biden to step down may well turn this election on it's head, America will elect the first Woman president and more importantly make the world a far safer place that having your boy in charge.

There's a post in one of the forums here on Bluemoon where Dax777 brags about his participation in the politics forum stating that his goal is simply to wind people up. After reading that post I couldn't put Dax on ignore fast enough.
He also claims to think that Trump isn’t clinically insane, which means his opinion on anything isn’t worth a wank.

The guy is a convicted felon, molests women, has racist tendancies and attempted to cause civil war in his own country.

The man is a loon, a dangerous loon, amazingly the decision for Biden to step down may well turn this election on it's head, America will elect the first Woman president and more importantly make the world a far safer place that having your boy in charge.
He’s beyond a loon. He’s got full on dementia. Ask the troll how he can vote for someone that comes out with this.

I’ve had him on ignore for a while but after having a gander at this thread and reading ‘ignored comment’ and seeing his comments felt it was time to remind him what he is.
I’ll give it another 12 months and repeat.
I’ve said it before, he’s the worst outcome of this club getting money and international “fans”. Stands for nothing the club, city of fan base stands for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.