Donald Trump

Someone is taking things well…

I can answer that.

f2758b89-56a0-4fa6-961c-82832188d824_text.gif

I mean, we've just normalized lunacy like this.

But this is who he is.

If you vote for him, you need an education, a CAT scan or soul-replacement surgery. Possibly all three.

Absolute batshittery.

Last edited:
Yes, as you, I, and others have said many times, the election results needs to be a complete repudiation of MAGAism.

That won’t suddenly see Trump and MAGA cease to exist as entities, but it will likely start a purge of the ideological zealots from the party, including the party leadership and high administrative positions. This would hopefully see an ever accelerating shift away from the extremist positions of MAGA.

Whilst Democrat control of government is important to reversing the slide in to full-on white Christian Nationalist dystopia (and likely popular response leading to violent, prolonged conflict), the single biggest contributor to the fight against such an outcome (which could still occur even if Harris wins the election) is the return of the Republican Party to at least what it was prior to Trump’s rise (and, ideally, what it was prior to Reagan’s takeover).
I hate to say it, but I think Romney was probably the last of a dying breed of old guard Republicans. Anyone left is either full MAGA, or tainted with the stench of MAGA and it will take a generation or more to wash it off.

I hate to say it, but I think Romney was probably the last of a dying breed of old guard Republicans. Anyone left is either full MAGA, or tainted with the stench of MAGA and it will take a generation or more to wash it off.
Except Liz Cheney. But she’s persona non grata. Maybe Paul Ryan? But these are very much exceptions. Agree with you. I won’t vote for a Trump apologist, ever. The danger was too obvious from the beginning, like immediately. I guess that means I’m likely to be blue the rest of my days.

The contrast….

It goes back to the Republican pro-life decision tree:

———————— Have you been born? ————————
—— No ———————————————————— Yes ——
—— ————————————————————— ——
Are you white? ——————————— Are you white?
——— ———————————————— ——
— Yes —— No —————————————— No —— Yes
——— ———————————————— ——
——— → → Go fuck yourself! ← ← ——-
————————————————————————
You are a sacred entity and you deserve to be
protected, even at the cost of your mother’s life*

* Except when a wealthy white man does not want to have you, in which case
he will send your mother to an abortion provider in a state where abortion is still legal

Last edited:
That is not a real account, gotta be fake.
There is a kind of weird projection / confessional vibe to many of his posts.

Clearly no one is talking about any of this. Joe Biden is in no way going to come back into the running. Trump here is basically admitting that he can't process how Biden would just step down. And he can't cope with not facing Biden as he thought he had it won. There is no reason to post this other than to vent his internal rage.

If Trump wins, im willing to bet you $1,000 to any charity of your choice that he'd leave office in 4 years and never install himself as Supreme leader. And if he doesn't youd have to donate same amount to a charity of my choosing.

I'd even be nice, make sure it's a charity that you won't even object to, like an at risk youth center in Harlem or something. But I'd be my choice.

And I'm willing to extend this bet to anyone else here who sees a dictator in waiting... Let's put our money where our mouth is

I am that confident, are any of you?
You can lose. He is so incompetent he can’t instal himself on a toilet, never mind as a supreme leader. What happened to his grand health plan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.