Donald Trump

He attempted to stay after he was ousted in 2021. With the Supreme Court bent in his favor with their bullshit immunity ruling, he'll declare thew constitution null & void and make himself king. If only, 6 inches to the right a few weeks ago.
Hiya,

How are you all doing?

He attempted to stay after he was ousted in 2021. With the Supreme Court bent in his favor with their bullshit immunity ruling, he'll declare thew constitution null & void and make himself king. If only, 6 inches to the right a few weeks ago.
I take it the SC wasn't bent in his favor in 2020?

I take it the SC wasn't bent in his favor in 2020?
Supreme Court doesn't decide on certifying elections, but if they did, you can bet he'd still be president. They did just declare sitting presidents immune from prosecution though, so there's that direct contradiction to democracy. Got no time to debate with any Trump sympathizers. If anyone even as much as slightly defends him, they're a **** in my eyes, so anyone with an ounce of sympathy towards him can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.