Doner Kebabs

yeseye said:
dave55 said:
just tucking into my kebab now, from top pizza on fog lane, and guess what...........im sober
Lucky barsteward! That miserable old battle axe vinegar tits has gone and made a cuntin stew, silly mare, Friday is takeout night and now I'm gonna have to start a fight so I can storm out and nip to rajas!

think she was at mine before, not as good as all my mates made out but still 10/10 for effort.

enjoy rajas

Guess what I had for my tea :)

224919_10151006060218466_1145668033_n.jpg

yeseye said:
dave55 said:
just tucking into my kebab now, from top pizza on fog lane, and guess what...........im sober
Lucky barsteward! That miserable old battle axe vinegar tits has gone and made a cuntin stew, silly mare, Friday is takeout night and now I'm gonna have to start a fight so I can storm out and nip to rajas!
I'd have poured that fooking stew in your ungreatful fooking lap
:)

dave55 said:

Mate, get to noddys round the corner on wilmslow road, it's miles better. Top pizza on fog lane kebabs are pretty poor I reckon.

cityfansimon said:
dave55 said:

Mate, get to noddys round the corner on wilmslow road, it's miles better. Top pizza on fog lane kebabs are pretty poor I reckon.

have noddys discovered naan bread yet?

I used to go to Janam's in town ( next to the old monkey) every Saturday night I was out around early noughties. I drove my mate's insane as we ended up in castlefield or deansgate some nights and I dragged them across town so I could get a chicken tikka on naan and a portion of chips. Never had one like it since. Awesome !!

dave55 said:
cityfansimon said:
dave55 said:

have noddys discovered naan bread yet?
Yeah...
They have a homemade chilli sauce too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.