"Don't Blame Rooney"

samharris said:
Unknown_Genius said:
He reminded me of the fat, unfit kid, who gets picked last on school football teams. It was like he had been binging on pie and beer during those 2 games he didn't play.

He actually played better in the two games he missed..

Lol!!!

"Don't Blame Rooney"

You just know that when the English media hype up one of theirs as 'world class' that they aren't.

It's getting boring now.

Cleverley, Jones, Smalling and Rooney all World Class. Some fans on here need to take off the blue-tinted glasses.

Next season Bebe will break in to the World Class group of Manure players.

he's not world class but a bloody good player on his day, similar to mario IMO.

He looked unfit,off the pace,just like in the world cup,there is no excuse for that,going into an International tournament he should be both physically and mentally prepared,that is what top players do.

carlos92 said:
Yaya kept Rooney very quiet when he was playing for Barca as a Centre-Back, a couple of seasons ago in the Champions League Final.
Didn't Yaya get mocked by pundits when he was signed??

And Rooney is on 250K a week. That's world class money if you ask me.

England's Lone world class player has been Ashley Cole.

Regardless of his fitness or "world class" status, no striker scores goals from his own half, which is where the ball was for the 2 matches that Shrek played in.

Dunt matter if you're Pele, Cruyf, Best, Messi or Ronaldo. If you don't have the ball, you can't do jack shit. Which is precisely what England have done at every tournament in recent memory.

People on the radio today saying that Shrek only tries for the Rags. It's bollix. The rags have Valencia and Nani pinging balls into the fat granny shagger. And the rags actually play in the opposition half. England don't. There lies the problem.

I wouldn't blame Looney. He was shite but he shouldn't have been there in the first place. The blame for that lies with the manager and/or the FA.

Despite Hodgsons protests, it was clear for all to see that the fat scouse granny shagger was about as fit as Hatton two weeks after a scrap. So why pick him. Why drop a fit player who was doing ok?

Personally i'd have left him at home after the childish way he got himself banned. They reserve the words 'stupid' and 'liability' for Balotelli but i've yet to see him do anything on the pitch that comes close to rooneys moment of petulant lunacy in the qualifiers.

There's no denying that on his day looney is as deadly as they come. Those days seem to be getting further and further apart.
So i ask meself again, why was he put straight in, played when unfit and not subbed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.