"Don't Blame Rooney"

whyalwaysLee said:
Regardless of his fitness or "world class" status, no striker scores goals from his own half, which is where the ball was for the 2 matches that Shrek played in.

Dunt matter if you're Pele, Cruyf, Best, Messi or Ronaldo. If you don't have the ball, you can't do jack shit. Which is precisely what England have done at every tournament in recent memory.

People on the radio today saying that Shrek only tries for the Rags. It's bollix. The rags have Valencia and Nani pinging balls into the fat granny shagger. And the rags actually play in the opposition half. England don't. There lies the problem.

Spot on ! Stick Cristiano Ronaldo in an England top and without the ball he will do fuck all.

Wiggum22 said:
whyalwaysLee said:
Regardless of his fitness or "world class" status, no striker scores goals from his own half, which is where the ball was for the 2 matches that Shrek played in.

Dunt matter if you're Pele, Cruyf, Best, Messi or Ronaldo. If you don't have the ball, you can't do jack shit. Which is precisely what England have done at every tournament in recent memory.

People on the radio today saying that Shrek only tries for the Rags. It's bollix. The rags have Valencia and Nani pinging balls into the fat granny shagger. And the rags actually play in the opposition half. England don't. There lies the problem.

Spot on ! Stick Cristiano Ronaldo in an England top and without the ball he will do fuck all.
can't count how many times i saw Scott Parker go forward with the ball and not be able to make a accurate forward pass.

He looked painfully unfit to me, enjoying himself too much on his holidays before the Euro's perhaps.

But he hasnt really performed for England that regularly.

I think the only time he looked good in a tournament was in Portugal when he first burst onto the interantional stage before he got injured.After that he has done zilch,save nod in the one yard goal against Ukraine.

It was his lack of pace,fitness,ball control and passing that was worrying.Forget world class he looked third class!

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"

Thank f**k I don't have to listen to that on German TV anymore. If you think the UK commentators cream themselves every time he has a shot, try listening to the German ones.

Re: "Don't Blame Rooney"

I wouldn't have him at City and I'm not saying that cause he plays for the rags, few years back I said I would take Tevez and we did now there is not 1 player I would take from united, even Vidic!

He had a good season last season did Rooney but that was only his second time in 10 seasons he's scored 20 goals and over the lad is 27 in October, Aguero is what? only just turned 24? And he scored over 20 goals in his first season in the Prem........ That my friends is "world class"

It's a united fan thing to call the likes of Rooney 'world class' just because he plays for the mighty man u(stop giggling at the back), same with Paul Scholes (who is only respected throughout the football world of the UK because he looks like a dopy ****)

united haven't got a 'world class' player in their entire squad the fuckin tramps.

Manchester-United-lose-title-gif.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.